Traveling Luck for Reykjarfjörður, (IC19), Iceland
Where is Reykjarfjordur?What's around Reykjarfjordur?
Wikipedia near Reykjarfjordur
Where to stay near Reykjarfjörður
Also known as Reykja Fiord, Reykja Fjord, Reykja Fjörd, Reykjafjordur, Reykjafjörður, Reykjarfjordhur, Reykjarfjordr, Reykjarfjördhur, Reykjarfjördr
The timezone in Reykjarfjordur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 11:52 and Sunset at 14:49. It's light
Latitude. 66.2667°, Longitude. -22.0667°
Satellite map around Reykjarfjörður
Loading map of Reykjarfjörður and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Reykjarfjörður, in (IC19), Iceland
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Tröllkonugil (9.8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Drangey (9.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Hæstimúli (11.9km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Drangahólmar (10.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Ernir (9.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Meyjarvatn (10.1km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Strandabrekar (12.3km)
Airports close to Reykjarfjörður
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (55.6km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (121.9km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (148.1km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (201.3km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (220.8km)