Traveling Luck for Barðsvík, (IC19), Iceland
Where is Bardsvik?What's around Bardsvik?
Wikipedia near Bardsvik
Where to stay near Barðsvík
Also known as Bardsvik
The timezone in Bardsvik is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 12:00 and Sunset at 14:44. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.3500°, Longitude. -22.2333°
Satellite map around Barðsvík
Loading map of Barðsvík and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Barðsvík, in (IC19), Iceland
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Hornstrandir (5km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Skarðavötn (10.8km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Hvanneyri (10.8km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Iraboði (6.5km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Barðsvík (2.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Ernir (5.8km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Drifandisfoss (4.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Skorarvatn (10.7km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Þaralátursgrunn (9.3km)
Airports close to Barðsvík
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (54km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (123.1km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (156.8km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (211.8km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (229.9km)