Traveling Luck for Barði, (IC19), Iceland
Where is Bardi?What's around Bardi?
Wikipedia near Bardi
Where to stay near Barði
Also known as Bard, Barð
The timezone in Bardi is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 09:03 and Sunset at 17:20. It's light
Latitude. 66.3500°, Longitude. -22.2500°
Satellite map around Barði
Loading map of Barði and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Barði, in (IC19), Iceland
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Skarðavötn (10.1km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Iraboði (7.2km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Miðkjós (11.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Furufjörður (9.6km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Drifandisfoss (4.5km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Hornstrandir (4.3km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Hvanneyri (10.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Smiðjuvíkurbjarg (3.9km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Barðsvík (1.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Skorarvatn (10.4km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Þaralátursgrunn (10.1km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Furufjarðarnúpur (10.4km)
Airports close to Barði
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (53.4km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (122.6km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (157.6km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (212.6km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (230.7km)