Traveling Luck for Miðmundahorn, (IC19), Iceland
Where is Midmundahorn?What's around Midmundahorn?
Wikipedia near Midmundahorn
Where to stay near Miðmundahorn
Also known as Midmundarhorn, Miðmundarhorn
The timezone in Midmundahorn is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 12:00 and Sunset at 14:45. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.2000°, Longitude. -22.1000°
Satellite map around Miðmundahorn
Loading map of Miðmundahorn and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Miðmundahorn, in (IC19), Iceland
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Tröllkonugil (3.7km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Miðfjarðarboði (10.7km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Drangey (8.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Hæstimúli (8.8km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Drangahólmar (10.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Svartaskarð (9.1km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Fauskavík (9.4km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Drangajökull (9.1km)
Airports close to Miðmundahorn
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (51.3km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (115.7km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (149.3km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (200.5km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (221.6km)