Traveling Luck for Smiðjuvík, (IC19), Iceland
Where is Smidjuvik?What's around Smidjuvik?
Wikipedia near Smidjuvik
Where to stay near Smiðjuvík
Also known as Smidjuvik
The timezone in Smidjuvik is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 11:36 and Sunset at 15:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.3667°, Longitude. -22.2500°
Satellite map around Smiðjuvík
Loading map of Smiðjuvík and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Smiðjuvík, in (IC19), Iceland
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Skarðavötn (9.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Iraboði (8km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Hafnarós (12.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Ernir (7.7km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Bolungavíkurheiði (9.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Furufjörður (11.6km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Drifandisfoss (3km)
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Hornstrandir (5.5km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Hvanneyri (10.9km)
- a relatively shallow, wide depression, the bottom of which usually has a continuous gradient.
- Smiðjuvíkuráll (11.6km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Barðsvík (3.9km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Háumelar (11.6km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Þaralátursgrunn (9.5km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Furufjarðarnúpur (12.2km)
Airports close to Smiðjuvík
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (54.7km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (124.1km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (157.9km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (213.2km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (231km)