Traveling Luck for Jökulfirðir, (IC19), Iceland
Where is Jokulfirdir?What's around Jokulfirdir?
Wikipedia near Jokulfirdir
Where to stay near Jökulfirðir
Also known as Jokul Fiord, Jokulfirdir, Jokulfirdur, Jokuls Fjord, Jökulfirdir, Jökulfirður, Jökuls Fjord
The timezone in Jokulfirdir is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 02:43 and Sunset at 00:15. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.2833°, Longitude. -22.7500°
Satellite map around Jökulfirðir
Loading map of Jökulfirðir and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jökulfirðir, in (IC19), Iceland
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Hundamúlar (11km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Snæfjallanes (9.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Steinshólar (4.2km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Staðareyrar (2.5km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Snæfjallaheiði (11.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Deildará (7km)
Airports close to Jökulfirðir
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (31.7km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (102km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (180km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (232.3km)