Traveling Luck for Peshtera Magura, Vidin, Bulgaria
Where is Peshtera Magura?What's around Peshtera Magura?
Wikipedia near Peshtera Magura
Where to stay near Peshtera Magura
Also known as Magura, Rabishkapeshtera
The timezone in Peshtera Magura is Europe/Sofia
Sunrise at 05:28 and Sunset at 19:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7292°, Longitude. 22.5817°
Satellite map around Peshtera Magura
Loading map of Peshtera Magura and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Peshtera Magura, in Vidin, Bulgaria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rabisha (2.4km)
- Tolovitsa (3.2km)
- Rabishki Vrŭkh (3.4km)
- Dubravata (4.4km)
- Tsar Shishmanovo (5.3km)
- Krushaka (5.9km)
- Oshane (6km)
- Stublitsa (6.1km)
- Veshtitsa (6.2km)
- Vŭrba (6.5km)
- Rayanovtsi (6.6km)
- Kladorub (6.8km)
- Struindol (7.4km)
- Slivovnik (9km)
- Podgore (9.1km)
- Makresh (9.3km)
- Ostrokaptsi (9.9km)
- Nikolniki (10.5km)
- Rakovitsa (11.1km)
- Granichak (11.3km)
- Granitovo (12.3km)
- Toshevtsi (12.4km)
- Bela (12.5km)
- Dŭbravka (12.6km)
- Brankovtsi (12.8km)
- Pŭrvolovski Kolibi (13.1km)
- Dafinintsi (13.3km)
- Kutsarovtsi (13.8km)
- Dimovo (13.8km)
- Vŭlchek (14.5km)
- Gramada (15.5km)
- Staropatitsa (15.8km)
- Salash (16km)
- Kosta Perchevo (16.2km)
- Prauzhda (16.4km)
- Belogradchik (16.5km)
Accommodation around Peshtera Magura
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dročino Bilo (15.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Topoljak (15.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Tolova Planina (11.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Prepretljiva Presla (16km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Pravušći Dol (16.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Kitka (13.8km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Peshtera Magura (0km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Yazovir Rabisha (1.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Belenska Reka (14.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- NAME NOT KNOWN (16.6km)
Airports close to Peshtera Magura
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (144.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (156.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (212.1km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (221.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Peshtera Magura
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (218.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.