Traveling Luck for Pŭrvolovski Kolibi, Vidin, Bulgaria
Where is Purvolovski Kolibi?What's around Purvolovski Kolibi?
Wikipedia near Purvolovski Kolibi
Where to stay near Pŭrvolovski Kolibi
The timezone in Purvolovski Kolibi is Europe/Sofia
Sunrise at 06:12 and Sunset at 18:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6297°, Longitude. 22.6019°
Satellite map around Pŭrvolovski Kolibi
Loading map of Pŭrvolovski Kolibi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pŭrvolovski Kolibi, in Vidin, Bulgaria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pŭrvolovski Kolibi (0km)
- Dafinintsi (1.1km)
- Granichak (2.2km)
- Dŭbravka (2.2km)
- Nikolniki (2.7km)
- Prauzhda (3.3km)
- Struindol (6.1km)
- Chiflik (6.9km)
- Veshtitsa (6.9km)
- Krachimir (7.3km)
- Salash (7.3km)
- Slivovnik (7.4km)
- Kutsarovtsi (7.5km)
- Belogradchik (7.8km)
- Prolaznitsa (7.9km)
- Vŭrba (8.3km)
- Oshane (9.2km)
- Granitovo (10.6km)
- Bostanite (11.3km)
- Stakevtsi (11.4km)
- Rabisha (11.4km)
- Vŭrbovo (12.1km)
- Rayanovtsi (12.1km)
- Kladorub (12.3km)
- Oreshets (12.4km)
- Rabishki Vrŭkh (12.6km)
- Gara Oreshets (13.5km)
- Krushaka (13.6km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Belogradchishki Skali (7.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Tolova Planina (7.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Jovančov Dol (11.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Kitka (12.6km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Peshtera Magura (13.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Obshtina Belogradchik (2.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- NAME NOT KNOWN (11.4km)
Airports close to Pŭrvolovski Kolibi
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (144.8km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (150.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (204.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pŭrvolovski Kolibi
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (231km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.