Traveling Luck for Dŭbravka, Vidin, Bulgaria
Where is Dubravka?What's around Dubravka?
Wikipedia near Dubravka
Where to stay near Dŭbravka
Also known as Dabrawka, Dubrava, Dăbrawka
The timezone in Dubravka is Europe/Sofia
Sunrise at 06:14 and Sunset at 18:29. It's light
Latitude. 43.6375°, Longitude. 22.6225°
Satellite map around Dŭbravka
Loading map of Dŭbravka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dŭbravka, in Vidin, Bulgaria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dŭbravka (0km)
- Pŭrvolovski Kolibi (2.2km)
- Nikolniki (3.2km)
- Dafinintsi (3.3km)
- Granichak (3.4km)
- Prauzhda (4.9km)
- Slivovnik (5.6km)
- Belogradchik (6km)
- Chiflik (6.2km)
- Struindol (6.2km)
- Veshtitsa (6.5km)
- Vŭrba (7km)
- Prolaznitsa (7.8km)
- Granitovo (8.5km)
- Krachimir (9.3km)
- Salash (9.5km)
- Kutsarovtsi (9.5km)
- Oshane (9.6km)
- Oreshets (10.5km)
- Rabisha (10.6km)
- Kladorub (10.7km)
- Bostanite (10.9km)
- Gara Oreshets (11.3km)
- Vŭrbovo (12.5km)
- Rabishki Vrŭkh (12.7km)
- Rayanovtsi (12.7km)
- Bela (12.8km)
- Ostrokaptsi (12.9km)
- Borovitsa (12.9km)
- Stakevtsi (13.1km)
- Kolich (13.7km)
- Dubravata (13.8km)
- Yan'ovets (13.9km)
- Krushaka (14km)
- Vŭrbovchets (14km)
- Skomlya (14.7km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Belogradchishki Skali (6.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Golema Livada (13.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Tunjeza (13.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Tolova Planina (5.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Jovančov Dol (13.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Kitka (14.2km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Yazovir Rabisha (13.6km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Peshtera Magura (12.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Obshtina Belogradchik (2.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Čumin Potok (13.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- NAME NOT KNOWN (13.4km)
Airports close to Dŭbravka
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (144.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (148.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (206.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dŭbravka
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (231.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.