Traveling Luck for Granichak, Vidin, Bulgaria
Where is Granichak?What's around Granichak?
Wikipedia near Granichak
Where to stay near Granichak
The timezone in Granichak is Europe/Sofia
Sunrise at 07:30 and Sunset at 16:59. It's light
Latitude. 43.6428°, Longitude. 22.5878°
Satellite map around Granichak
Loading map of Granichak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Granichak, in Vidin, Bulgaria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Granichak (0km)
- Nikolniki (1km)
- Dafinintsi (2km)
- Pŭrvolovski Kolibi (2.2km)
- Dŭbravka (3.4km)
- Struindol (4km)
- Prauzhda (5.1km)
- Veshtitsa (5.2km)
- Kutsarovtsi (6.3km)
- Salash (6.9km)
- Slivovnik (7km)
- Oshane (7km)
- Vŭrba (7.2km)
- Krachimir (8.2km)
- Chiflik (9km)
- Belogradchik (9.3km)
- Rabisha (9.8km)
- Rayanovtsi (9.9km)
- Prolaznitsa (10.1km)
- Rabishki Vrŭkh (10.5km)
- Granitovo (10.9km)
- Kladorub (11.4km)
- Krushaka (11.4km)
- Dubravata (11.5km)
- Stublitsa (12.3km)
Accommodation around Granichak
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Belogradchishki Skali (9.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Tolova Planina (8.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Jovančov Dol (10.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Kitka (10.9km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Yazovir Rabisha (12.5km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Peshtera Magura (11.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Obshtina Belogradchik (1.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- NAME NOT KNOWN (10.3km)
Airports close to Granichak
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (147km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (150.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (204.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Granichak
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (228.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.