Traveling Luck for Nikolniki, Vidin, Bulgaria
Where is Nikolniki?What's around Nikolniki?
Wikipedia near Nikolniki
Where to stay near Nikolniki
The timezone in Nikolniki is Europe/Sofia
Sunrise at 06:13 and Sunset at 18:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6494°, Longitude. 22.5936°
Satellite map around Nikolniki
Loading map of Nikolniki and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nikolniki, in Vidin, Bulgaria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Nikolniki (0km)
- Granichak (1km)
- Pŭrvolovski Kolibi (2.7km)
- Dafinintsi (2.9km)
- Dŭbravka (3.2km)
- Struindol (3.4km)
- Veshtitsa (4.3km)
- Prauzhda (5.9km)
- Slivovnik (6km)
- Vŭrba (6.2km)
- Oshane (6.6km)
- Kutsarovtsi (7.1km)
- Salash (7.8km)
- Rabisha (8.9km)
- Belogradchik (9km)
- Chiflik (9.2km)
- Krachimir (9.2km)
- Rayanovtsi (9.6km)
- Rabishki Vrŭkh (9.9km)
- Granitovo (10km)
- Kladorub (10.3km)
- Prolaznitsa (10.5km)
- Dubravata (11km)
- Krushaka (11km)
- Stublitsa (11.9km)
- Ostrokaptsi (13.2km)
Accommodation around Nikolniki
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Belogradchishki Skali (9.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Tolova Planina (7.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Jovančov Dol (10.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Pravušći Dol (13.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Kitka (11.3km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Yazovir Rabisha (11.6km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Peshtera Magura (10.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Obshtina Belogradchik (0.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- NAME NOT KNOWN (11km)
Airports close to Nikolniki
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (147.4km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (149.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (205.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Nikolniki
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (228.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.