Traveling Luck for Podgore, Vidin, Bulgaria
Where is Podgore?What's around Podgore?
Wikipedia near Podgore
Where to stay near Podgore
Also known as Vlakhovich, Wlachowitsch
The timezone in Podgore is Europe/Sofia
Sunrise at 07:14 and Sunset at 18:12. It's light
Latitude. 43.7514°, Longitude. 22.4900°
Satellite map around Podgore
Loading map of Podgore and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Podgore, in Vidin, Bulgaria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Podgore
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Babin Nos (9.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Srednji Potok (12.9km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Peshtera Magura (9.1km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Yazovir Rabisha (9.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Obshtina Makresh (8.4km)
Airports close to Podgore
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (150.7km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (163.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (208.2km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (217.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Podgore
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (211.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.