Traveling Luck for Rakovitsa, Vidin, Bulgaria
Where is Rakovitsa?What's around Rakovitsa?
Wikipedia near Rakovitsa
Where to stay near Rakovitsa
Also known as Rakovica, Rakovitza, Rakowiza
The timezone in Rakovitsa is Europe/Sofia
Sunrise at 05:24 and Sunset at 19:31. It's light
Latitude. 43.7661°, Longitude. 22.4764°
Satellite map around Rakovitsa
Loading map of Rakovitsa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rakovitsa, in Vidin, Bulgaria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Rakovitsa
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Babin Nos (9.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vodni Dol (12.9km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Peshtera Magura (11.1km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Yazovir Rabisha (11km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Obshtina Makresh (8.8km)
Airports close to Rakovitsa
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (150.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (166.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (208.8km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (215.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rakovitsa
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (209.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.