Traveling Luck for Imeni Kalinina, Uzbekistan (general), Uzbekistan
Where is Imeni Kalinina?What's around Imeni Kalinina?
Wikipedia near Imeni Kalinina
Where to stay near Imeni Kalinina
The timezone in Imeni Kalinina is Asia/Samarkand
Sunrise at 07:41 and Sunset at 17:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 39.6667°, Longitude. 68.7667°
Satellite map around Imeni Kalinina
Loading map of Imeni Kalinina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Imeni Kalinina, in Uzbekistan (general), Uzbekistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Imeni Kalinina (0km)
- Buragen (6.7km)
- Ishkli (7.6km)
- Mukur (9.2km)
- Dzharkutan (11.4km)
- Kulikutan (14.2km)
- Kemkul (14.3km)
- Shahriston (14.9km)
- Chiray (15.4km)
- Karmysh (17km)
- Kairma (18km)
- Karapchi (18km)
- Kutur (18.7km)
- Yangiqŭrgon (19.2km)
- Sary-Ube (20.8km)
- Navabad (21.1km)
- Khodzha-Isaf (21.9km)
- Kunzhak (22.1km)
- Kuchkurgon (22.5km)
- Sarymsakly (23.5km)
- Pashchi (24km)
- Uvok (24.3km)
- Kholdorkipjok (24.3km)
- Tabokbulok (24.4km)
- Bolgali (24.7km)
- Dalyoni Bolo (25.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Katur (18.3km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- wildlife reserve;
- a tract of public land reserved for the preservation of wildlife.
- Kusavlinskiy Zakaznik (19.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Ganchinskiy Rayon (24.3km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Mogila Chil'bem-Mazar (20.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Ay-Kul' (12.5km)
Airports close to Imeni Kalinina
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (152.1km)
Samarkand(SKD), Samarkand, Russia (185.4km)
Yuzhny(TAS), Tashkent, Uzbekistan (219.3km)