Traveling Luck for Gora Uch-Ochak, Uzbekistan (general), Uzbekistan
Where is Gora Uch-Ochak?What's around Gora Uch-Ochak?
Wikipedia near Gora Uch-Ochak
Where to stay near Gora Uch-Ochak
The timezone in Gora Uch-Ochak is Asia/Samarkand
Sunrise at 07:44 and Sunset at 17:27. It's Dark
Latitude. 39.6000°, Longitude. 68.5500°
Satellite map around Gora Uch-Ochak
Loading map of Gora Uch-Ochak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gora Uch-Ochak, in Uzbekistan (general), Uzbekistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Iskadar (10.7km)
- Myk (15.4km)
- Kyzylmazar (15.6km)
- Usmany (19.2km)
- Iskodar (19.3km)
- Zindikan (20.3km)
- Iskodar (20.9km)
- Khushikat (23.1km)
- Krut (23.3km)
- Chashma (23.6km)
- Buragen (23.6km)
- Dardar (23.8km)
- Urukli (24.1km)
- Zaravat (24.1km)
- Imeni Kalinina (24.3km)
- Kulikutan (24.5km)
- Zerobod (25km)
- Narge-Say (26.3km)
- Khairavat (26.7km)
- Ayny (27.3km)
- Sangistan (27.5km)
- Suligal'draut (27.5km)
- Yettikechu (28.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Urukli-Supe (6.9km)
- Dzhavavli (14.1km)
- Kul'su (14.6km)
- Katta-Shir (14.6km)
- Kusavli (15.5km)
- Chandyr-Su (15.8km)
- Ak-Tash-Su (16.3km)
- Byuragan (19.2km)
- Iskodar (21.8km)
- Zerabad (24.1km)
- Dardar (24.3km)
- Yaskak-Su (24.5km)
- Khushikat (24.6km)
- Kum-Su (25.6km)
- Tokhmat (25.6km)
- Usmany (26.4km)
- Mechet'say (26.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- wildlife reserve;
- a tract of public land reserved for the preservation of wildlife.
- Kusavlinskiy Zakaznik (7.3km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Mogila Chil'bem-Mazar (23.5km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Mazar Kyzyl-Mazar (15.6km)
Airports close to Gora Uch-Ochak
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (145.9km)
Samarkand(SKD), Samarkand, Russia (163.5km)
Yuzhny(TAS), Tashkent, Uzbekistan (234.1km)