Traveling Luck for Pereval Aksay, Tajikistan (general), Tajikistan
Where is Pereval Aksay?What's around Pereval Aksay?
Wikipedia near Pereval Aksay
Where to stay near Pereval Aksay
The timezone in Pereval Aksay is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:40 and Sunset at 17:33. It's light
Latitude. 39.6308°, Longitude. 68.8014°
Satellite map around Pereval Aksay
Loading map of Pereval Aksay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pereval Aksay, in Tajikistan (general), Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Imeni Kalinina (6km)
- Ishkli (11.6km)
- Mukur (11.8km)
- Buragen (12.8km)
- Kemkul (15.1km)
- Chiray (15.5km)
- Dzharkutan (16.4km)
- Karmysh (16.7km)
- Shahriston (19km)
- Navabad (20.2km)
- Kulikutan (20.2km)
- Khodzha-Isaf (20.7km)
- Kairma (21.1km)
- Sarymsakly (22.2km)
- Kunzhak (22.3km)
- Karapchi (22.8km)
- Yangiqŭrgon (23.6km)
- Kutur (24.4km)
- Sary-Ube (25.1km)
- Dalyoni Bolo (25.1km)
- Kuchkurgon (26.8km)
- Pashchi (27.7km)
- Bolgali (28.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Turkestanskiy Khrebet (27.2km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Katur (23.8km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- wildlife reserve;
- a tract of public land reserved for the preservation of wildlife.
- Kusavlinskiy Zakaznik (20.3km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Mogila Chil'bem-Mazar (26.5km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Ganchinskiy Rayon (21.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Ay-Kul' (6.6km)
Airports close to Pereval Aksay
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (147.2km)
Samarkand(SKD), Samarkand, Russia (189.3km)
Yuzhny(TAS), Tashkent, Uzbekistan (223.2km)