Traveling Luck for Dzhavavli, Tajikistan (general), Tajikistan
Where is Dzhavavli?What's around Dzhavavli?
Wikipedia near Dzhavavli
Where to stay near Dzhavavli
The timezone in Dzhavavli is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:42 and Sunset at 17:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 39.6167°, Longitude. 68.6833°
Satellite map around Dzhavavli
Loading map of Dzhavavli and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dzhavavli, in Tajikistan (general), Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Imeni Kalinina (11km)
- Buragen (13.1km)
- Kulikutan (18km)
- Ishkli (18.1km)
- Mukur (20.1km)
- Dzharkutan (20.5km)
- Shahriston (24.7km)
- Iskadar (24.7km)
- Kutur (24.9km)
- Kemkul (25.2km)
- Zindikan (25.6km)
- Usmany (26.1km)
- Chiray (26.3km)
- Karapchi (26.8km)
- Karmysh (27.8km)
- Ispan (27.9km)
- Myk (28.1km)
- Kairma (28.5km)
- Yangiqŭrgon (28.6km)
- Tabokbulok (28.9km)
- Krut (28.9km)
- Chillamazar (29km)
- Iskodar (29.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Katur (25.2km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- wildlife reserve;
- a tract of public land reserved for the preservation of wildlife.
- Kusavlinskiy Zakaznik (8.3km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Mogila Chil'bem-Mazar (21.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Ay-Kul' (17.5km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Mazar Kyzyl-Mazar (29.6km)
Airports close to Dzhavavli
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (146km)
Samarkand(SKD), Samarkand, Russia (177.2km)
Yuzhny(TAS), Tashkent, Uzbekistan (228km)