Traveling Luck for Gora Almaly-Tau, Uzbekistan (general), Uzbekistan
Where is Gora Almaly-Tau?What's around Gora Almaly-Tau?
Wikipedia near Gora Almaly-Tau
Where to stay near Gora Almaly-Tau
The timezone in Gora Almaly-Tau is Asia/Samarkand
Sunrise at 07:42 and Sunset at 17:32. It's light
Latitude. 39.6833°, Longitude. 68.5667°
Satellite map around Gora Almaly-Tau
Loading map of Gora Almaly-Tau and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gora Almaly-Tau, in Uzbekistan (general), Uzbekistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Usmany (11km)
- Kulikutan (15.1km)
- Urukli (15.3km)
- Myk (16.2km)
- Buragen (17.2km)
- Chillamazar (17.9km)
- Iskadar (18.1km)
- Suligal'draut (19.3km)
- Kyzylmazar (20.7km)
- Imeni Kalinina (20.9km)
- Buzakhana (21.3km)
- Yettikechu (22.1km)
- Kutur (22.1km)
- Tabokbulok (22.5km)
- Dugaba (23.3km)
- Dzharkutan (23.6km)
- Ishkli (24.7km)
- Sarykamar (24.9km)
- Uvok (26.6km)
- Karapchi (27.4km)
- Mukur (27.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Katur (23.4km)
- a tract of public land reserved for future use or restricted as to use.
- Zaaminskiy Gorno-Lesnoy Zapovednik (25.9km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- wildlife reserve;
- a tract of public land reserved for the preservation of wildlife.
- Kusavlinskiy Zakaznik (14.4km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Mogila Chil'bem-Mazar (12.4km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Mazar Kyzyl-Mazar (20.7km)
Airports close to Gora Almaly-Tau
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (156.6km)
Samarkand(SKD), Samarkand, Russia (164.6km)
Yuzhny(TAS), Tashkent, Uzbekistan (222.9km)