Traveling Luck for Kusavli, Tajikistan (general), Tajikistan
Where is Kusavli?What's around Kusavli?
Wikipedia near Kusavli
Where to stay near Kusavli
The timezone in Kusavli is Asia/Dushanbe
Sunrise at 07:42 and Sunset at 17:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 39.6306°, Longitude. 68.6936°
Satellite map around Kusavli
Loading map of Kusavli and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kusavli, in Tajikistan (general), Tajikistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Imeni Kalinina (9km)
- Buragen (11km)
- Ishkli (16km)
- Kulikutan (16.1km)
- Mukur (18.1km)
- Dzharkutan (18.3km)
- Shahriston (22.5km)
- Kutur (22.9km)
- Kemkul (23.3km)
- Chiray (24.4km)
- Karapchi (24.6km)
- Usmany (25.9km)
- Karmysh (25.9km)
- Iskadar (26.2km)
- Kairma (26.3km)
- Yangiqŭrgon (26.4km)
- Tabokbulok (27.1km)
- Zindikan (27.7km)
- Chillamazar (27.7km)
- Sary-Ube (28.1km)
- Uvok (28.7km)
- Myk (29km)
- Kuchkurgon (29.6km)
- Ispan (29.7km)
- Urukli (29.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Kolodets Katur (23.2km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- wildlife reserve;
- a tract of public land reserved for the preservation of wildlife.
- Kusavlinskiy Zakaznik (10.2km)
- a low, isolated, rounded hill.
- Mogila Chil'bem-Mazar (20km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ozero Ay-Kul' (16.8km)
Airports close to Kusavli
Dushanbe(DYU), Dushanbe, Russia (147.8km)
Samarkand(SKD), Samarkand, Russia (178.1km)
Yuzhny(TAS), Tashkent, Uzbekistan (225.9km)