Traveling Luck for Shamshidar Sar, Pakistan (general), Pakistan
Where is Shamshidar Sar?What's around Shamshidar Sar?
Wikipedia near Shamshidar Sar
Where to stay near Shamshidar Sar
Also known as Gora Shanshidar-Sar
The timezone in Shamshidar Sar is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 05:39 and Sunset at 18:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 33.5719°, Longitude. 70.1803°
Loading map of Shamshidar Sar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Shamshidar Sar, in Pakistan (general), Pakistan
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Shamshidar Sar (0km)
- Golajanah (1.4km)
- AF name unknown (2.1km)
- Andkay Wūr (2.9km)
- Nareg Sar (4.6km)
- Palēskowt Ghar (5.1km)
- Naryagsar (5.2km)
- AF name unknown (5.7km)
- Torkaman Zhay (6.4km)
- Ghwanda Cheral (6.8km)
- Gerday Khawand (7.3km)
- Landay Lmanzah (8.6km)
- Zīr Pān Pītāb (8.7km)
- AF name unknown (10.3km)
- Mīrgol Tangay (10.6km)
- Zangūyah (10.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Darwurgay (5.9km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Wālai Chīna (10.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Jar Tangay (5.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Khaway Sar (6.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- AF name unknown (6.4km)
Airports close to Shamshidar Sar
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (122.8km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (168.7km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (180.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Shamshidar Sar
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (48.6km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (80.8km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (94.8km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (195.2km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (220.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.