Traveling Luck for Muhammad Khel, Khowst, Afghanistan
Where is Muhammad Khel?What's around Muhammad Khel?
Wikipedia near Muhammad Khel
Where to stay near Muhammad Khel
The timezone in Muhammad Khel is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 06:38 and Sunset at 16:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 33.6281°, Longitude. 70.1208°
Loading map of Muhammad Khel and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Muhammad Khel, in Khowst, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Muhammad Khel (0km)
- Kochakān (0.5km)
- Alokhel (0.5km)
- Zanre Khel (0.5km)
- Moghol Kheyl (0.7km)
- Mochay Kalay (1.1km)
- Pīr Melah (2.1km)
- Chengay (2.6km)
- Tēkay (2.6km)
- Sewakay (3.1km)
- Shegay (3.3km)
- Manjo Kalay (3.7km)
- `Alīsangī (4.4km)
- Mazṟīnkats (4.6km)
- Tarīn Kūlah (4.7km)
- Wozhah (4.9km)
- Taghari (5.2km)
- Sṟēh Kalay (5.5km)
- Zīr Pān (5.6km)
- Sur Kalay (5.7km)
- Khān (6.1km)
- Steṟ Wozhah (6.3km)
- Tsengay (6.8km)
- Shem Kheyl (6.9km)
- Wozeh Tangay (7.1km)
- Zhrandey Ghūnḏey (8km)
- Saṟah Payalah (8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Darwurgay (5.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Jājī Meydān (1.6km)
- section of intermittent stream;
- part of a stream which may dry up during sustained hot and dry periods.
- Shna Dargai (6.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Jandu (5.6km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Perāno Zīārat (2.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Jar Tangay (7.5km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Lakka Tigga Post (6.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Dunni Narai (6.7km)
Airports close to Muhammad Khel
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (117.7km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (170.1km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (172.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Muhammad Khel
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (39.3km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (87.8km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (105.1km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (200.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.