Traveling Luck for Andkay Wūr, Khowst, Afghanistan
Where is Andkay Wur?What's around Andkay Wur?
Wikipedia near Andkay Wur
Where to stay near Andkay Wūr
Also known as Andkay Wor, Anḏkay Wōr, Gora Andkayvor
The timezone in Andkay Wur is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 05:00 and Sunset at 18:50. It's light
Latitude. 33.5856°, Longitude. 70.1617°
Loading map of Andkay Wūr and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Andkay Wūr, in Khowst, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Zīr Pān (3.4km)
- Shegay (5.6km)
- Wozeh Tangay (5.8km)
- Negroso Bāgh (6.9km)
- Moghol Kheyl (7.2km)
- Shaway (7.2km)
- Manjo Kalay (7.3km)
- Alokhel (7.7km)
- Muhammad Khel (7.7km)
- Kochakān (8.1km)
- Zanre Khel (8.3km)
- Pīr Melah (8.3km)
- Mochay Kalay (8.4km)
- Sṟēh Kalay (8.5km)
- Saṟah Payalah (8.8km)
- Sur Kalay (9.4km)
- Sorai Mela (9.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Darwurgay (3.7km)
- section of intermittent stream;
- part of a stream which may dry up during sustained hot and dry periods.
- Shna Dargai (9.3km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Lakka Tigga Post (8.8km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Lakka Tigga Post (8.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Shaway Tūy (8.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Khaway Sar (5.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- AF name unknown (5.9km)
Airports close to Andkay Wūr
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (121.7km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (170.1km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (177.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Andkay Wūr
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (46.2km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (82.3km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (97.5km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (196.1km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (223.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.