Traveling Luck for Mīrgol Tangay, Khowst, Afghanistan
Where is Mirgol Tangay?What's around Mirgol Tangay?
Wikipedia near Mirgol Tangay
Where to stay near Mīrgol Tangay
Also known as Gora Mirdzhul'tangay, Mirgul Tangay, Mīṟgul Tangay
The timezone in Mirgol Tangay is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:39 and Sunset at 19:01. It's light
Latitude. 33.5122222°, Longitude. 70.1272222°
Geographic features & Photographs around Mīrgol Tangay, in Khowst, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Shaway (6.3km)
- Perah Kheyl (7.8km)
- Dzadrān (8.1km)
- Mūrmendah (8.1km)
- تركی (8.2km)
- Spiwurzah (8.2km)
- Ghozay Kalah (8.3km)
- Gūtkay (8.5km)
- Terēza’ī (8.6km)
- Ghowzay Kalā (8.6km)
- Negroso Bāgh (8.8km)
- متونی (9.1km)
- Khvājeh Moḩammad Kalā (9.1km)
- Sabarai (9.3km)
- Sīn Khorah (9.3km)
- Kabal Kalā (9.3km)
- باك (9.3km)
- Wozeh Tangay (9.6km)
- Lēwān Kalā (9.9km)
- Golnasan Kalay (10.1km)
- Sal Kalay (10.1km)
- Khān Kalā (10.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tarpal (3.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Gal (10.2km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Shevīnah Kandaw Tāṉah (5km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Shevīnah Kandaw Tāṉah (6.5km)
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- Spinah Pānah (6.4km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- AF name unknown (10.1km)
- police post;
- a building in which police are stationed.
- Khwano Kando Post (5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Shaway Tūy (8.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Towro Owbo Dasht (9.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Khaway Sar (7.5km)
Airports close to Mīrgol Tangay
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (132.9km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (177.8km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (183.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mīrgol Tangay
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (55.7km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (71.5km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (90.4km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (184.9km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (219.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.