Traveling Luck for Shamshād Darga, Federally Administered Tribal Areas, Pakistan
Where is Shamshad Darga?What's around Shamshad Darga?
Wikipedia near Shamshad Darga
Where to stay near Shamshād Darga
The timezone in Shamshad Darga is Asia/Karachi
Sunrise at 05:15 and Sunset at 19:16. It's Dark
Latitude. 33.564722199999999°, Longitude. 70.225555600000007°
Geographic features & Photographs around Shamshād Darga, in Federally Administered Tribal Areas, Pakistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Darwurgay (9.7km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Wālai Chīna (10.7km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Shevīnah Kandaw Tāṉah (10.7km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- AF name unknown (11.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Jar Tangay (11km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Khaway Sar (11.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- AF name unknown (7.9km)
Airports close to Shamshād Darga
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (122.3km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (164.1km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (184.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Shamshād Darga
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (51.2km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (80.9km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (91.6km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (196.3km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (215.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.