Traveling Luck for Shaway, Khowst, Afghanistan
Where is Shaway?What's around Shaway?
Wikipedia near Shaway
Where to stay near Shaway
Also known as Saway, Shavai, Shawe, Šaway
The timezone in Shaway is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:59 and Sunset at 18:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 33.5553°, Longitude. 70.1133°
Satellite map around Shaway
Loading map of Shaway and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Shaway, in Khowst, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Shaway (0km)
- Negroso Bāgh (2.5km)
- Wozeh Tangay (3.3km)
- Spiwurzah (3.6km)
- Saṟah Payalah (4.5km)
- Zīr Pān (5.5km)
- Sṟēh Kalay (6.6km)
- Manjo Kalay (7.2km)
- Tsengay (7.4km)
- Sur Kalay (7.4km)
- Jabēh (7.5km)
- Botē Kanḏaw (7.7km)
- Dani (8.2km)
- Kūchekān (8.2km)
- Khān (8.4km)
- Taghari (8.7km)
- Gūtkay (8.8km)
- `Alīsangī (8.8km)
- Perah Kheyl (8.8km)
- Shem Kheyl (9.1km)
- Ghozay Kalah (9.2km)
- Moghol Kheyl (9.7km)
- Ghowzay Kalā (9.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tarpal (9.3km)
- police post;
- a building in which police are stationed.
- Khwano Kando Post (8.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Gal (8.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Shaway Tūy (3.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Jājī Meydān (8.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Khaway Sar (2.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Ladowshī Khwaṟ (9.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Dunni Narai (8.2km)
Airports close to Shaway
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (127.7km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (177km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (177.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Shaway
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (49.4km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (77.4km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (96.5km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (190km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (225km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.