Traveling Luck for Payalah Ghar, Khowst, Afghanistan
Where is Payalah Ghar?What's around Payalah Ghar?
Wikipedia near Payalah Ghar
Where to stay near Payalah Ghar
Also known as Gora Paale, Payala Ghar, Payale Ghar, Payalē Ghaṟ
The timezone in Payalah Ghar is Asia/Kabul
Sunrise at 04:54 and Sunset at 18:57. It's Dark
Latitude. 33.5389°, Longitude. 70.1233°
Loading map of Payalah Ghar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Payalah Ghar, in Khowst, Afghanistan
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Shaway (2.6km)
- Negroso Bāgh (5.1km)
- Spiwurzah (5.4km)
- Wozeh Tangay (5.7km)
- Saṟah Payalah (7.1km)
- Zīr Pān (7.4km)
- Perah Kheyl (8.3km)
- Gūtkay (8.6km)
- Ghozay Kalah (8.8km)
- Sṟēh Kalay (9.2km)
- Ghowzay Kalā (9.3km)
- Manjo Kalay (9.7km)
- Jabēh (9.9km)
- Tsengay (10km)
- Sur Kalay (10km)
- Botē Kanḏaw (10.2km)
- باك (10.3km)
- Kūchekān (10.3km)
- تركی (10.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Landay Lmanzah (1.5km)
- Zangūyah (2.5km)
- Mīrgol Tangay (3.8km)
- Naryagsar (4.2km)
- AF name unknown (6km)
- Nareg Sar (6.2km)
- Ghwanda Cheral (7.5km)
- Lal Tseli Wersek (7.6km)
- Golajanah (7.6km)
- Andkay Wūr (8km)
- Shamshidar Sar (8.2km)
- Jūgi (8.7km)
- Ladowshī Ghūnḏey (9.3km)
- Zīr Pān Pītāb (9.5km)
- Zēray Chelah (9.8km)
- Gerday Khawand (9.9km)
- AF name unknown (10km)
- Dwah Mekhah (10.2km)
- Towgho Ghar (10.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tarpal (7.1km)
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- Spinah Pānah (9.3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Gal (9.1km)
- police post;
- a building in which police are stationed.
- Khwano Kando Post (6.6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Shaway Tūy (5.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Khaway Sar (3.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Ladowshī Khwaṟ (8km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Shevīnah Kandaw Tāṉah (8.7km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Shevīnah Kandaw Tāṉah (8.2km)
Airports close to Payalah Ghar
Jalalabad(JAA), Jalalabad, Afghanistan (129.4km)
Peshawar(PEW), Peshawar, Pakistan (176.7km)
Kabul international(KBL), Kabul, Afghanistan (180.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Payalah Ghar
Parachinar, Parachinar, Pakistan (51.9km)
Miram shah, Miranshah, Pakistan (75.2km)
Bannu, Bannu, Pakistan (93.9km)
Wana, Wana, Pakistan (188.3km)
Mianwali, Mianwali, Pakistan (222.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.