Traveling Luck for Chefe Pomene, Inhambane, Mozambique
Where is Chefe Pomene?What's around Chefe Pomene?
Wikipedia near Chefe Pomene
Where to stay near Chefe Pomene
The timezone in Chefe Pomene is Africa/Maputo
Sunrise at 04:44 and Sunset at 18:01. It's light
Latitude. -22.9828°, Longitude. 35.5542°
Satellite map around Chefe Pomene
Loading map of Chefe Pomene and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Chefe Pomene, in Inhambane, Mozambique
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Chefe Pomene (0km)
- Tomáz (9.5km)
- João (10.1km)
- Cabo Muchungo (19.1km)
- Bernardo (19.4km)
- Wong (20.6km)
- Nafetale (21.7km)
- Filipe (24.8km)
- Julai (26.1km)
- Chivale (26.8km)
- Macanzele (27.3km)
- Doropane (28.5km)
- Chefe Minerva (29.4km)
- Salomone (30.9km)
- Mechisso (31.4km)
- João (31.6km)
- Muchungo (32.7km)
- Chefe Naúcha (34.7km)
- Isaías (34.9km)
- Uiane (40.6km)
- Chefe Macachula (40.8km)
- Cabo Murri (43km)
- Gonnamo (43.7km)
- Manhenge (48km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Organizaçõès Pomene (26km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Muchungo (26.5km)
- a distinctive structure exhibiting a major navigation light.
- Farol da Burra Falsa (19.2km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Brejo Umbene (14.6km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Ponta da Barra Falsa (27.5km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Pomene (19.3km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Baixo Silvia (41.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baía de Pomene (24.2km)