Traveling Luck for Baía de Pomene, Inhambane, Mozambique
Where is Baia de Pomene?What's around Baia de Pomene?
Wikipedia near Baia de Pomene
Where to stay near Baía de Pomene
Also known as Baia de Pumene, Baía de Pumene
The timezone in Baia de Pomene is Africa/Maputo
Sunrise at 04:47 and Sunset at 18:19. It's light
Latitude. -22.9156°, Longitude. 35.5589°
Satellite map around Baía de Pomene
Loading map of Baía de Pomene and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Baía de Pomene, in Inhambane, Mozambique
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Wong (4.1km)
- Filipe (8.9km)
- Macanzele (9.6km)
- Mechisso (12.3km)
- Isaías (15km)
- Cabo Muchungo (15.9km)
- Salomone (17.2km)
- Tomáz (19.3km)
- Chivale (22.5km)
- Chefe Pomene (24.2km)
- Chefe Macachula (24.8km)
- Gonnamo (26km)
- Uiane (30.1km)
- Julai (31.9km)
- Muchungo (32.1km)
- João (32.2km)
- João (33.1km)
- Merca (39.3km)
- Bernardo (39.5km)
- Passe (39.7km)
- Malamba (39.8km)
- Cabo Murri (46km)
- Cabo Mabumbuza (49.5km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Ponta da Barra Falsa (15km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Pomene (16.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baía de Pomene (0km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Organizaçõès Pomene (15.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Muchungo (25.5km)
- a distinctive structure exhibiting a major navigation light.
- Farol da Burra Falsa (16.3km)