Traveling Luck for Lago Nhamacuane, Inhambane, Mozambique
Where is Lago Nhamacuane?What's around Lago Nhamacuane?
Wikipedia near Lago Nhamacuane
Where to stay near Lago Nhamacuane
The timezone in Lago Nhamacuane is Africa/Maputo
Sunrise at 06:19 and Sunset at 17:03. It's Dark
Latitude. -22.9461°, Longitude. 35.5561°
Satellite map around Lago Nhamacuane
Loading map of Lago Nhamacuane and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lago Nhamacuane, in Inhambane, Mozambique
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Wong (7.6km)
- Tomáz (9.8km)
- Cabo Muchungo (12.4km)
- Chefe Pomene (13.2km)
- Filipe (13.2km)
- Macanzele (15.6km)
- Mechisso (19.5km)
- Salomone (21.1km)
- Chivale (21.2km)
- João (21.5km)
- Isaías (22.9km)
- Julai (26.6km)
- Bernardo (29.5km)
- Muchungo (29.8km)
- Chefe Macachula (30.6km)
- Gonnamo (32.9km)
- Uiane (33km)
- Nafetale (33km)
- João (36.5km)
- Chefe Minerva (36.6km)
- Doropane (40.6km)
- João (42.2km)
- Cabo Murri (42.8km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Ponta da Barra Falsa (18.1km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Pomene (13.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baía de Pomene (11km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Organizaçõès Pomene (17.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Muchungo (22.8km)
- a distinctive structure exhibiting a major navigation light.
- Farol da Burra Falsa (13.2km)