Traveling Luck for Lago Cuambe-Cuambe, Inhambane, Mozambique
Where is Lago Cuambe-Cuambe?What's around Lago Cuambe-Cuambe?
Wikipedia near Lago Cuambe-Cuambe
Where to stay near Lago Cuambe-Cuambe
The timezone in Lago Cuambe-Cuambe is Africa/Maputo
Sunrise at 04:44 and Sunset at 18:04. It's light
Latitude. -22.9578°, Longitude. 35.5503°
Satellite map around Lago Cuambe-Cuambe
Loading map of Lago Cuambe-Cuambe and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lago Cuambe-Cuambe, in Inhambane, Mozambique
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tomáz (5.9km)
- Chefe Pomene (9.1km)
- Wong (11.7km)
- Cabo Muchungo (12km)
- Filipe (15.9km)
- João (16.9km)
- Macanzele (18.4km)
- Chivale (20.7km)
- Mechisso (22.4km)
- Salomone (22.7km)
- Julai (24km)
- Bernardo (24.9km)
- Isaías (26km)
- Nafetale (28.4km)
- Muchungo (28.4km)
- Chefe Minerva (32.5km)
- Chefe Macachula (32.6km)
- João (32.9km)
- Uiane (33.6km)
- Gonnamo (35.3km)
- Doropane (36km)
- Cabo Murri (40.7km)
- João (45.4km)
- Cabo Murenze (54.2km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Organizaçõès Pomene (21km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Muchungo (21.6km)
- a distinctive structure exhibiting a major navigation light.
- Farol da Burra Falsa (15.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Ponta da Barra Falsa (22.1km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Brejo Umbene (22.6km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Pomene (15.8km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Baixo Silvia (50.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baía de Pomene (15.4km)