Traveling Luck for Rio Murri, Inhambane, Mozambique
Where is Rio Murri?What's around Rio Murri?
Wikipedia near Rio Murri
Where to stay near Rio Murri
The timezone in Rio Murri is Africa/Maputo
Sunrise at 04:44 and Sunset at 18:01. It's light
Latitude. -22.9844°, Longitude. 35.5456°
Satellite map around Rio Murri
Loading map of Rio Murri and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rio Murri, in Inhambane, Mozambique
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Chefe Pomene (2.9km)
- João (7.7km)
- Tomáz (8.2km)
- Bernardo (16.7km)
- Cabo Muchungo (18km)
- Nafetale (19.4km)
- Wong (21.3km)
- Julai (23.5km)
- Filipe (24.7km)
- Chivale (25.2km)
- Chefe Minerva (26.5km)
- Doropane (26.6km)
- Macanzele (27.2km)
- João (28.7km)
- Salomone (30.1km)
- Muchungo (30.4km)
- Mechisso (31.2km)
- Chefe Naúcha (32.5km)
- Isaías (34.7km)
- Uiane (39.1km)
- Chefe Macachula (40km)
- Cabo Murri (40.3km)
- Tepo (41.2km)
- Gonnamo (43.1km)
- Manhenge (45km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Organizaçõès Pomene (28.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Muchungo (24.5km)
- a distinctive structure exhibiting a major navigation light.
- Farol da Burra Falsa (21.8km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Brejo Umbene (13km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Ponta da Barra Falsa (29.8km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Pomene (21.8km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Baixo Silvia (41.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baía de Pomene (25.1km)