Traveling Luck for Lago Mambone, Inhambane, Mozambique
Where is Lago Mambone?What's around Lago Mambone?
Wikipedia near Lago Mambone
Where to stay near Lago Mambone
The timezone in Lago Mambone is Africa/Maputo
Sunrise at 04:46 and Sunset at 18:17. It's Dark
Latitude. -22.9664°, Longitude. 35.5550°
Satellite map around Lago Mambone
Loading map of Lago Mambone and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lago Mambone, in Inhambane, Mozambique
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Chefe Pomene (5.9km)
- Tomáz (7.1km)
- Wong (14.8km)
- João (14.8km)
- Cabo Muchungo (15.1km)
- Filipe (19.4km)
- Macanzele (21.9km)
- Bernardo (23.5km)
- Chivale (23.5km)
- Julai (25.5km)
- Mechisso (25.9km)
- Salomone (26.1km)
- Nafetale (26.5km)
- Isaías (29.4km)
- Muchungo (30.7km)
- Chefe Minerva (32.1km)
- João (33.2km)
- Doropane (33.8km)
- Chefe Macachula (36km)
- Uiane (36.8km)
- Gonnamo (38.7km)
- Chefe Naúcha (39.6km)
- Cabo Murri (42.4km)
- Manhenge (49.5km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Organizaçõès Pomene (21.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Muchungo (24km)
- a distinctive structure exhibiting a major navigation light.
- Farol da Burra Falsa (15.5km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Brejo Umbene (20.1km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Ponta da Barra Falsa (22.9km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Pomene (15.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Baixo Silvia (47.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baía de Pomene (18.3km)