Traveling Luck for Simani, Anjouan, Comoros
Where is Simani?What's around Simani?
Wikipedia near Simani
Where to stay near Simani
The timezone in Simani is Indian/Comoro
Sunrise at 05:26 and Sunset at 18:12. It's light
Latitude. -12.2897°, Longitude. 44.5261°
Weather near Simani; Report from Ouani Anjouan , 51.1km away
Satellite map around Simani
Loading map of Simani and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Simani, in Anjouan, Comoros
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mbouéladoungou (4.2km)
- Ongoujou (6.6km)
- Adda-Douéni (7.9km)
- Jandza (8.3km)
- Outsa (8.3km)
- Ajaho (8.9km)
- Mrémani (9.1km)
- Mirondoni (9.1km)
- Domoni (9.2km)
- Bandakouni (10.6km)
- Kyo (12km)
- Ouzini (14.1km)
- Daji (14.4km)
- Mrijou (14.8km)
- Limbi (15.1km)
- Kangani (15.3km)
- Mramani (15.8km)
- Mnazichoumoué (16.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Plateau de Mrémani (9km)
- coconut grove;
- a planting of coconut trees.
- Mahindini (11.7km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Hayja (15.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Patsoani (13.7km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Gomajou (15.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Bouémoutou (15.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ngoya Mbouzi (12.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Papani (2.3km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Rade de Papany (9.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Col de Moya (15.1km)
Airports close to Simani
Anjouan ouani(AJN), Anjouan, Comoros islands (51.1km)
Moheli bandar es salam(NWA), Moheli, Comoros islands (207.7km)