Traveling Luck for Hamazia, Anjouan, Comoros
Where is Hamazia?What's around Hamazia?
Wikipedia near Hamazia
Where to stay near Hamazia
The timezone in Hamazia is Indian/Comoro
Sunrise at 05:26 and Sunset at 18:13. It's light
Latitude. -12.2697°, Longitude. 44.5225°
Weather near Hamazia; Report from Ouani Anjouan , 45.8km away
Satellite map around Hamazia
Loading map of Hamazia and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hamazia, in Anjouan, Comoros
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Hakolozi (16km)
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Plateau de Mrémani (13.3km)
- a flat-topped, isolated elevation with steep slopes on all sides, less extensive than a plateau.
- Houngouni (15.2km)
- elongated depressions usually traversed by a stream.
- Hacharifou (10.8km)
- coconut grove;
- a planting of coconut trees.
- Mahindini (6.1km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Hayja (16.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Toumpi (11.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ngoya Mbouzi (16.3km)
- an open anchorage affording less protection than a harbor.
- Rade de Papany (7.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Col de Moya (16.1km)
Airports close to Hamazia
Anjouan ouani(AJN), Anjouan, Comoros islands (45.8km)
Moheli bandar es salam(NWA), Moheli, Comoros islands (206.8km)