Traveling Luck for Mrijou, Anjouan, Comoros
Where is Mrijou?What's around Mrijou?
Wikipedia near Mrijou
Where to stay near Mrijou
Also known as Marijou
The timezone in Mrijou is Indian/Comoro
Sunrise at 06:22 and Sunset at 17:46. It's Dark
Latitude. -12.3319°, Longitude. 44.4931°
Weather near Mrijou; Report from Ouani Anjouan , 58.2km away
Satellite map around Mrijou
Loading map of Mrijou and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mrijou, in Anjouan, Comoros
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mrijou (0km)
- Daji (2.1km)
- Mnazichoumoué (3.8km)
- Nounga (4.8km)
- Bandakouni (5.3km)
- Chaouéni (5.9km)
- Mrémani (6.7km)
- Bouéjou (6.9km)
- Kyo (7.1km)
- Bouijou (7.3km)
- Kangani (7.5km)
- Mirondoni (8.1km)
- Ongoujou (8.4km)
- Jandza (9.2km)
- Chindrini (9.2km)
- Mramani (10.5km)
- Antsahé (10.5km)
- Adda-Douéni (11km)
- Bandamaji (11.2km)
- Maouéni (11.2km)
- Salapouani (11.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Plateau de Mrémani (5.8km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Hayja (9.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Agnachindra (9.9km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nioumakélé (10km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ngoya Mbouzi (3.1km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Magouni-Dindi (6.5km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Chiroroni (12.7km)
- irrigation ditch;
- a ditch which serves to distribute irrigation water.
- Mouana Mtanga (10km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Col de Moya (10.7km)
Airports close to Mrijou
Anjouan ouani(AJN), Anjouan, Comoros islands (58.2km)
Moheli bandar es salam(NWA), Moheli, Comoros islands (199km)