Traveling Luck for Ouangoni, Anjouan, Comoros
Where is Ouangoni?What's around Ouangoni?
Wikipedia near Ouangoni
Where to stay near Ouangoni
The timezone in Ouangoni is Indian/Comoro
Sunrise at 05:27 and Sunset at 18:14. It's Dark
Latitude. -12.3169°, Longitude. 44.5244°
Weather near Ouangoni; Report from Ouani Anjouan , 57.5km away
Satellite map around Ouangoni
Loading map of Ouangoni and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ouangoni, in Anjouan, Comoros
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mirondoni (1.7km)
- Ongoujou (3.5km)
- Kyo (4.5km)
- Mrémani (7.5km)
- Bandakouni (8km)
- Mramani (8.3km)
- Jandza (8.9km)
- Mnazichoumoué (9.4km)
- Mrijou (9.5km)
- Bouéjou (9.6km)
- Adda-Douéni (10.1km)
- Daji (10.1km)
- Nounga (10.1km)
- Antsahé (11km)
- Chaouéni (11.4km)
- Mbouéladoungou (11.8km)
- Bouijou (12.4km)
- Bandamaji (12.7km)
- Outsa (12.9km)
- Kangani (13.7km)
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Plateau de Mrémani (5.5km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Hayja (14.6km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Gomajou (8.1km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nioumakélé (13.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ngoya Mbouzi (8.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Papani (9.7km)
- irrigation ditch;
- a ditch which serves to distribute irrigation water.
- Mouana Mtanga (11.9km)
Airports close to Ouangoni
Anjouan ouani(AJN), Anjouan, Comoros islands (57.5km)
Moheli bandar es salam(NWA), Moheli, Comoros islands (207.4km)