Traveling Luck for Mnazichoumoué, Anjouan, Comoros
Where is Mnazichoumoue?What's around Mnazichoumoue?
Wikipedia near Mnazichoumoue
Where to stay near Mnazichoumoué
The timezone in Mnazichoumoue is Indian/Comoro
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 17:48. It's light
Latitude. -12.3425°, Longitude. 44.5019°
Weather near Mnazichoumoué; Report from Ouani Anjouan , 61.7km away
Satellite map around Mnazichoumoué
Loading map of Mnazichoumoué and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mnazichoumoué, in Anjouan, Comoros
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mnazichoumoué (0km)
- Nounga (1.1km)
- Chaouéni (2.5km)
- Bouéjou (3.2km)
- Mrijou (3.8km)
- Bouijou (3.9km)
- Kyo (5.5km)
- Daji (5.9km)
- Antsahé (6.8km)
- Mramani (7.4km)
- Bandamaji (7.4km)
- Mirondoni (7.7km)
- Salapouani (8.1km)
- Bandakouni (8.4km)
- Mrémani (9.5km)
- Ongoujou (9.6km)
- Kangani (11.4km)
- Jandza (12.1km)
- Chindrini (12.8km)
- Adda-Douéni (14km)
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Plateau de Mrémani (7.9km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Hayja (13.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Agnachindra (7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Nioumakélé (6.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ngoya Mbouzi (6.5km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Magouni-Dindi (9.7km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Chiroroni (9.6km)
- irrigation ditch;
- a ditch which serves to distribute irrigation water.
- Mouana Mtanga (6.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Col de Moya (14.5km)
Airports close to Mnazichoumoué
Anjouan ouani(AJN), Anjouan, Comoros islands (61.7km)
Moheli bandar es salam(NWA), Moheli, Comoros islands (201.6km)