Traveling Luck for Magouni-Dindi, Anjouan, Comoros
Where is Magouni-Dindi?What's around Magouni-Dindi?
Wikipedia near Magouni-Dindi
Where to stay near Magouni-Dindi
The timezone in Magouni-Dindi is Indian/Comoro
Sunrise at 05:26 and Sunset at 18:11. It's Dark
Latitude. -12.3086°, Longitude. 44.4936°
Weather near Magouni-Dindi; Report from Ouani Anjouan , 52.1km away
Satellite map around Magouni-Dindi
Loading map of Magouni-Dindi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Magouni-Dindi, in Anjouan, Comoros
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bandakouni (1.3km)
- Mrémani (1.4km)
- Jandza (2.8km)
- Adda-Douéni (4.6km)
- Daji (5km)
- Kangani (5.2km)
- Ongoujou (5.6km)
- Mrijou (6.5km)
- Outsa (8.4km)
- Mirondoni (8.4km)
- Chindrini (8.7km)
- Kyo (9.6km)
- Mnazichoumoué (9.7km)
- Maouéni (10.6km)
- Nounga (10.8km)
- Chaouéni (12.1km)
- Ouzini (12.1km)
- Bouéjou (12.2km)
- Ajaho (12.4km)
- Mbouéladoungou (13.1km)
- Bouijou (13.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Plateau de Mrémani (3.3km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Hayja (5.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Patsoani (6.5km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Bouégnombé (9.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Bouémoutou (5.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Ngoya Mbouzi (3.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Papani (10.8km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Forêt de Moya (11.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Col de Moya (6.5km)
Airports close to Magouni-Dindi
Anjouan ouani(AJN), Anjouan, Comoros islands (52.1km)
Moheli bandar es salam(NWA), Moheli, Comoros islands (198.9km)