Traveling Luck for Santa Lucía, Barinas, Venezuela
Where is Santa Lucia?What's around Santa Lucia?
Wikipedia near Santa Lucia
Where to stay near Santa Lucía
The timezone in Santa Lucia is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:19 and Sunset at 18:53. It's light
Latitude. 8.1019°, Longitude. -69.7733°
Satellite map around Santa Lucía
Loading map of Santa Lucía and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Santa Lucía, in Barinas, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Santa Lucía (0km)
- El Manguito (2.6km)
- Macanillal (3.3km)
- Guache (3.5km)
- El Manguito (4.5km)
- Pueblo Viejo (6.2km)
- Laguna Hermosa (7.5km)
- Sarare (8.8km)
- Guaranda (9.5km)
- Sabana Grande (10km)
- Paso Real de Bolaños (10.2km)
- La Maporita (10.2km)
- Madre Vieja (10.8km)
- Mata Palo (10.9km)
- San Juan (11.2km)
- Baracharo (12km)
- El Cascabel (15.8km)
- Corozal (17.3km)
- La Palmita (22.1km)
- El Areño (22.8km)
- Corozalito (24km)
- Las Mercedes (24.6km)
- El Franciero (24.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Estado Barinas (16.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- La Compañía (25.7km)
Airports close to Santa Lucía
Barinas(BNS), Barinas, Venezuela (130.7km)
Guanare(GUQ), Guanare, Venezuela (176.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Santa Lucía
Palmarito, Palmarito, Venezuela (127.6km)
Elorza, Elorza, Venezuela (208.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.