Traveling Luck for Sarare, Barinas, Venezuela
Where is Sarare?What's around Sarare?
Wikipedia near Sarare
Where to stay near Sarare
The timezone in Sarare is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:42 and Sunset at 18:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 8.1133°, Longitude. -69.8181°
Satellite map around Sarare
Loading map of Sarare and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sarare, in Barinas, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sarare (0km)
- Madre Vieja (4.1km)
- Guache (5.5km)
- Baracharo (6.5km)
- Santa Lucía (8.8km)
- Macanillal (9.3km)
- Corozal (9.3km)
- El Manguito (10.3km)
- Pueblo Viejo (10.6km)
- El Manguito (13.3km)
- Laguna Hermosa (13.6km)
- Paso Real de Bolaños (13.9km)
- El Cascabel (15km)
- La Palmita (15.4km)
- Sabana Grande (17.7km)
- Guaranda (18.1km)
- La Maporita (18.5km)
- San Juan (19.4km)
- Mata Palo (19.6km)
- Madre Vieja (23.4km)
- El Franciero (24.9km)
- Gallegos (25.9km)
- La Compañía (26.2km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Montañas de Caroni (23.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Papayal (24.5km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Estado Barinas (10.7km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Sabanas de Laguna Hermosa (10.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- La Compañía (23.3km)
Airports close to Sarare
Barinas(BNS), Barinas, Venezuela (123.6km)
Guanare(GUQ), Guanare, Venezuela (174.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sarare
Palmarito, Palmarito, Venezuela (124.4km)
Elorza, Elorza, Venezuela (213.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.