Traveling Luck for Fundo Mojamoja, Barinas, Venezuela
Where is Fundo Mojamoja?What's around Fundo Mojamoja?
Wikipedia near Fundo Mojamoja
Where to stay near Fundo Mojamoja
The timezone in Fundo Mojamoja is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:20 and Sunset at 18:51. It's light
Latitude. 8.1500000000000004°, Longitude. -69.833333300000007°
Geographic features & Photographs around Fundo Mojamoja, in Barinas, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Corozal (3.2km)
- Madre Vieja (4km)
- Sarare (7.6km)
- Guache (11.4km)
- El Cascabel (11.5km)
- Baracharo (12.8km)
- Pueblo Viejo (13.2km)
- Santa Lucía (14.7km)
- El Manguito (15.2km)
- Madre Vieja (16km)
- Macanillal (16.3km)
- Laguna Hermosa (16.3km)
- El Manguito (18.6km)
- La Palmita (18.7km)
- El Morrocoy (19.5km)
- La Compañía (19.6km)
- Gallegos (20.4km)
- El Franciero (20.8km)
- Corozal (21.4km)
- Paso Real de Bolaños (21.5km)
- San Antonio (21.7km)
- Guaranda (22.6km)
- San Juan (23.2km)
- Mata Palo (24.3km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Montañas de Caroni (16.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Papayal (17.5km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Estado Barinas (3.2km)
- an area dominated by grass vegetation.
- Sabanas de Buenos Aires (15.5km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Sabanas de Laguna Hermosa (7.1km)
Airports close to Fundo Mojamoja
Barinas(BNS), Barinas, Venezuela (116.3km)
Guanare(GUQ), Guanare, Venezuela (168km)
Airfields or small airports close to Fundo Mojamoja
Palmarito, Palmarito, Venezuela (128.8km)
Elorza, Elorza, Venezuela (221km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.