Traveling Luck for Pueblo Viejo, Barinas, Venezuela
Where is Pueblo Viejo?What's around Pueblo Viejo?
Wikipedia near Pueblo Viejo
Where to stay near Pueblo Viejo
The timezone in Pueblo Viejo is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:55 and Sunset at 18:50. It's light
Latitude. 8.1333°, Longitude. -69.7667°
Satellite map around Pueblo Viejo
Loading map of Pueblo Viejo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pueblo Viejo, in Barinas, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pueblo Viejo (0km)
- Laguna Hermosa (3.2km)
- El Manguito (4.2km)
- Santa Lucía (6.2km)
- Guache (6.4km)
- El Manguito (7.2km)
- Macanillal (9.5km)
- Guaranda (9.7km)
- San Juan (10.1km)
- Madre Vieja (10.1km)
- El Cascabel (10.1km)
- Sarare (10.6km)
- Mata Palo (11.5km)
- La Maporita (14.3km)
- Sabana Grande (14.8km)
- Baracharo (16km)
- Corozal (16.3km)
- Paso Real de Bolaños (16.3km)
- Corozalito (18km)
- El Franciero (18.5km)
- La Piedra (21.3km)
- La Compañía (23.9km)
- Palma Real (24.7km)
- El Areño (25km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Papayal (23.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- La Compañía (20.2km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Estado Barinas (14.3km)
- intermittent wetland;
- often boggy land.
- Esteros de Palma Real (24.3km)
Airports close to Pueblo Viejo
Barinas(BNS), Barinas, Venezuela (127.1km)
Guanare(GUQ), Guanare, Venezuela (170.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pueblo Viejo
Palmarito, Palmarito, Venezuela (133.2km)
Elorza, Elorza, Venezuela (214.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.