Traveling Luck for Fundo Macanillal, Barinas, Venezuela
Where is Fundo Macanillal?What's around Fundo Macanillal?
Wikipedia near Fundo Macanillal
Where to stay near Fundo Macanillal
The timezone in Fundo Macanillal is America/Caracas
Sunrise at 06:20 and Sunset at 18:51. It's light
Latitude. 8.0500000000000007°, Longitude. -69.766666700000002°
Geographic features & Photographs around Fundo Macanillal, in Barinas, Venezuela
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Paso Real de Bolaños (3.2km)
- Sabana Grande (5km)
- La Maporita (7.1km)
- Macanillal (7.2km)
- Santa Lucía (10.1km)
- El Manguito (10.1km)
- El Manguito (11.9km)
- Guache (12.3km)
- Mata Palo (13.6km)
- Guaranda (13.6km)
- Baracharo (14.3km)
- Sarare (15.7km)
- San Juan (16km)
- Pueblo Viejo (16km)
- Laguna Hermosa (16.3km)
- Madre Vieja (19.2km)
- El Areño (19.2km)
- La Palmita (22.6km)
- Las Mercedes (22.6km)
- Corozal (25km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Estado Barinas (25.8km)
- intermittent wetland;
- often boggy land.
- Estero La Sanguijuela (18.1km)
Airports close to Fundo Macanillal
Barinas(BNS), Barinas, Venezuela (139.3km)
Guanare(GUQ), Guanare, Venezuela (186.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Fundo Macanillal
Palmarito, Palmarito, Venezuela (120.6km)
Elorza, Elorza, Venezuela (198.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.