Traveling Luck for Comunidad Quebrada de Herrera, Valparaíso, Chile
Where is Comunidad Quebrada de Herrera?What's around Comunidad Quebrada de Herrera?
Wikipedia near Comunidad Quebrada de Herrera
Where to stay near Comunidad Quebrada de Herrera
The timezone in Comunidad Quebrada de Herrera is America/Recife
Sunrise at 06:28 and Sunset at 20:42. It's light
Latitude. -32.6667°, Longitude. -70.7667°
Loading map of Comunidad Quebrada de Herrera and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Comunidad Quebrada de Herrera, in Valparaíso, Chile
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Paradero Las Coimas (20.8km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Mina Peñón (24.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Loma Piedras Coloradas (32.3km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Comunidad el Asiento (10.4km)