Traveling Luck for Estación de Las Cabritas, Valparaíso, Chile
Where is Estacion de Las Cabritas?What's around Estacion de Las Cabritas?
Wikipedia near Estacion de Las Cabritas
Where to stay near Estación de Las Cabritas
The timezone in Estacion de Las Cabritas is America/Recife
Sunrise at 08:43 and Sunset at 18:44. It's light
Latitude. -32.683333300000001°, Longitude. -70.733333299999998°
Geographic features & Photographs around Estación de Las Cabritas, in Valparaíso, Chile
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Paradero Las Coimas (7.9km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Mina Peñón (32.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Provincia de San Felipe (27.9km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Comunidad el Asiento (20.1km)