Traveling Luck for Estero San Regis, Valparaíso, Chile
Where is Estero San Regis?What's around Estero San Regis?
Wikipedia near Estero San Regis
Where to stay near Estero San Regis
The timezone in Estero San Regis is America/Recife
Sunrise at 08:34 and Sunset at 18:45. It's Dark
Latitude. -32.7167°, Longitude. -70.7333°
Satellite map around Estero San Regis
Loading map of Estero San Regis and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Estero San Regis, in Valparaíso, Chile
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Paradero Las Coimas (7.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Estación de Las Cabritas (15.9km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- El Sauce (27.3km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Comunidad el Asiento (25.6km)