Traveling Luck for Cerro Congona, Valparaíso, Chile
Where is Cerro Congona?What's around Cerro Congona?
Wikipedia near Cerro Congona
Where to stay near Cerro Congona
The timezone in Cerro Congona is America/Recife
Sunrise at 07:24 and Sunset at 19:43. It's Dark
Latitude. -32.7000°, Longitude. -70.8000°
Satellite map around Cerro Congona
Loading map of Cerro Congona and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerro Congona, in Valparaíso, Chile
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Paradero Las Coimas (26.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Estación de Las Cabritas (28km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- El Sauce (34.5km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Comunidad el Asiento (10.4km)