Traveling Luck for Quebrada Seca, Valparaíso, Chile
Where is Quebrada Seca?What's around Quebrada Seca?
Wikipedia near Quebrada Seca
Where to stay near Quebrada Seca
The timezone in Quebrada Seca is America/Recife
Sunrise at 08:43 and Sunset at 18:44. It's Dark
Latitude. -32.6666667°, Longitude. -70.766666700000002°
Geographic features & Photographs around Quebrada Seca, in Valparaíso, Chile
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Paradero Las Coimas (20.8km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Mina Peñón (24.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Loma Piedras Coloradas (32.3km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Comunidad el Asiento (10.4km)