Traveling Luck for Pampa Calapampa, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Pampa Calapampa?What's around Pampa Calapampa?
Wikipedia near Pampa Calapampa
Where to stay near Pampa Calapampa
The timezone in Pampa Calapampa is America/Recife
Sunrise at 07:33 and Sunset at 20:10. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.9022°, Longitude. -69.5936°
Satellite map around Pampa Calapampa
Loading map of Pampa Calapampa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pampa Calapampa, in Tarapacá, Chile
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Pampa Calapampa (0km)
- Pampa Pahuta (7.8km)
- Pampa Jajnuma (9km)
- Pampa Mucu (12km)
- Pampa Agua Milagro (13.1km)
- Pampa Molelinto (16km)
- Pampa Churicagua (16km)
- Pampa Caracarane (16.7km)
- Pampa Sojimucu (17.4km)
- Pampa Jamachavinto (19km)
- Pampa Hospicio (21.6km)
- Pampa Titire (26km)
- Pampa Guata (28km)
- Pampa Cotacotani (29.2km)
- Pampa Colpita (29.9km)
- Pampa Pastos Grandes (31.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada Agua Milagro (8.2km)
- Quebrada Churicagua (9.2km)
- Quebrada Guancarare (9.9km)
- Quebrada Jantacollo (11.8km)
- Quebrada Chuquiananta (12.6km)
- Quebrada Jamachavinto (14.2km)
- Quebrada Caracarani (15.2km)
- Quebrada Lincocagua (24.1km)
- Quebrada Jamachine (25.4km)
- Quebrada Vizcachune (31.2km)
- Quebrada Allane (31.2km)
- Quebrada Caroma (31.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Paradero Caracarane (21.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Rinconada Vichupurnco (30.9km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Tampo Hospicio (22.3km)
Airports close to Pampa Calapampa
Coronel fap carlos ciriani santa rosa(TCQ), Tacna, Peru (212.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pampa Calapampa
Charana, Charana, Bolivia (108.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.