Traveling Luck for Pampa Pastos Grandes, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Pampa Pastos Grandes?What's around Pampa Pastos Grandes?
Wikipedia near Pampa Pastos Grandes
Where to stay near Pampa Pastos Grandes
The timezone in Pampa Pastos Grandes is America/Recife
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 20:10. It's light
Latitude. -17.8500°, Longitude. -69.6833°
Satellite map around Pampa Pastos Grandes
Loading map of Pampa Pastos Grandes and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pampa Pastos Grandes, in Tarapacá, Chile
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada Leitane (1.5km)
- Río Azufre (6.1km)
- Quebrada Pumuta (6.2km)
- Quebrada Chañonasa (7.7km)
- Quebrada Ahcoma (8km)
- Quebrada Sarayuma (8.1km)
- Río Azufre (8.6km)
- Quebrada Titire (11.5km)
- Quebrada Pusuma (14.2km)
- Quebrada Caroma (14.2km)
- Quebrada Pairomane (20km)
- Quebrada Chivane (23.1km)
- Quebrada Puchine (23.5km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Paradero Caracarane (17.7km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Villa Industrial (23.3km)
- a building in which sick or injured, especially those confined to bed, are medically treated.
- Tampo Hospicio (11.3km)
Airports close to Pampa Pastos Grandes
Coronel fap carlos ciriani santa rosa(TCQ), Tacna, Peru (190.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pampa Pastos Grandes
Charana, Charana, Bolivia (110.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.